Re: Churchkey x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Churchkey x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 21:10:44 -0400
Well, Annice and Robert, you know that old saying Youre only as old as
you think you are.
I have my old days and my young days.  When I mentioned the 40s it just
sorta came right out of my mind as if it was yesterday.  But I must
admit that I had to count back a little bit on my fingers to remember
just what my age was during that time.  In 1943 I was 14 at a time when
in the middle of World War II many of us teenage boys were just
beginning to feel our oats.  The churchkey and the zippo lighter quite
naturally had a part in our activities.