Re: Carb part description

To: nosimport@mailbag.com, bmantz@roanoke.infi.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carb part description
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 01:22:57 +0000 FILETIME=[23E7BB60:01C12B72]
Peter,
        Weren't they also designed to act a dampeners of the engine harmonics
keep the fuel from vibrating so much as to cause starvation problems.  I
tried to mount a set of float bowls without them once and couldn't get the
engine to rev over 4K until I got them replaced.  And don't forget the small
rubber washer on the other side of the carb body.

Bob