Re: More Spridget list logo stuff...?

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More Spridget list logo stuff...?
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 06:12:22 EDT
In a message dated 8/22/2001 11:05:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:

> Can I see a show of hands for anyone that would be interested in a key
> chain or luggeage tag with the Spridgets list logo on them like the one on
> the window stickers?

This won't help you much in deciding to make or not make these, but I would
be interested in seeing them.  I have a pretty cool leather "MG" keyfob that
I am not sure I want to replace, and a nice leather luggage tag--but might be
interested in the luggage tag as an addition to the one I have.  Thanks
Gerald!

--David C.