Re: knock knock

To: Chris Kotting <ckotting@core.com>
Subject: Re: knock knock
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 10:00:33 -0700
Cc: Adrian Barnes <adrian@workgroup.net>, "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Possibly, depends on where it broke and how. If chunks flew off and hammered up
the spark plug, and or bend a valves, there would be no firing of the fuel
charge, hence no "great belching of sump contents."  Keep in mind I'm not saying
it's a broken piston, just a possibility.  Loud noises and loss of power are not
"good" omens.

Take out all your spark plugs as a first check.

Paul A