Re: Yikes

To: mweeks16@home.com, kwall@teacher.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Yikes
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 20:18:47 EDT
In a message dated 8/23/2001 8:27:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mweeks16@home.com writes:

> I see you've mentioned to Kristy to see Toby for a Spridget shirt.  Is that
> for real?  I've been trying to get one of those Spridget shirts for a long
> time.  Even filled out one of his forms.  Never got one.  Can you tell me
> more ?   Thanks

Mike:

No, not really.  I ordered a yellow on black (in honor of Lucas bumblebee
wiring) tee shirt and a golf-type shirt from Toby when he first made them and
got them right away.  He posts on the list regularly.  You might write him
directly when you see him post and ask him.

--David C.