Re: Taste of Britain Event

To: John Holliday <fprodget@yahoo.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Taste of Britain Event
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 11:56:04 -0400
I'll be there, coming in with the Philly MG Club.

This is a way cool event. Lots of cars of all marques, not just MG's or
A-H's or ..., Lotii, Jags.. Rovers.. Etc. No judging, just a show. Some
vendors, and a real live Polo Match with horsies and everything.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 8/23/01 4:07 PM, "John Holliday"
<fprodget@yahoo.com> made the profound statement:

--
Larry Macy
78 Midget