Re: WOW - Even I don't believe it

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: WOW - Even I don't believe it
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 13:38:47 -0400
Cc: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net> s.com>
Not a chance, done that marriage thing, but this should be FUN FUN FUN.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 8/24/01 1:13 PM, "Dodd, Kelvin"
<doddk@mossmotors.com> made the profound statement:

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

 I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
 - Edgar Allen Poe