re: Mustang exhaust

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Mustang exhaust
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 01 14:02:41 EDT
  Thanks guys!
  Everybody on the list seems to like R&J!  :-)
  Went by there today (you coulda warned me it's hard to find!) and had
a chat with I don't know who.  It'll be next week before they can handle
my car.  (Their office manager, Kerby, who does the scheduling, is out
this week getting married.) :-) :-) :-)
  The guy I talked to was very nice, easy to deal with, and apologetic
about not being able to do it today (even though I had -not- even asked
about that).
  I plan to call Monday and schedule the Mustang in.  Some of you will
be disappointed that the guy today pointed me to, and I'll probably get,
a stock system.  At least one of you won't be. ;-)
   Polecat