Re: Southeastern AH Classic x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: trev9@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Southeastern AH Classic x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 17:32:00 EDT
In a message dated 8/24/2001 9:57:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
trev9@earthlink.net writes:

> Truth be known there are still some to be found deep in the
> back woods of the South.

Yep. One of my favorite camping trips is when a friend of mine and I go into
the Tennessee mountains, set up a camp, build a nice fire on a cool to cold
night and sit and drink real Tennessee moonshine that he has a source for and
tell lies, half-truths, and honest lies.   It is good, and it is safe to
drink. Best you know the conditions under which the shine was made before
imbibing.

--David C.