Hoods

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Hoods
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 22:17:14 -0400
Last week someone asked about hoods for their Sprite.  The one on my
Midget is a AMCO top that I bought from someone who had not installed
it on their car.  Frank C. helped me install the hood and we had it
done in about 1 hour and it looks great.  The hood had tiny little pin
holes in the back where you put the snap screws through.  The front of
the hood had a chalk line snapped that show where it was to go on the
header rail and that was spot on.  I like the quality of the hood, and
the time that they put into it to make the install easier.  Many
thanks to Frank for helping me with the install.

--
Later,
 Bill                          mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net

"Facts are the enemy of truth"