FW: Converting to Right Hand Drive x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Converting to Right Hand Drive x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 07:53:59 -0700
List Members,

The only reason I would want a right hand drive Spridget here in the US
would be for racing- one of the tracks I raced on has 9 right turns out of a
total of 11, and I think a racer with a drive hand car may have an
advantage... May be some of the more experienced racers on the list may want
to comment?...

As for driving a right hand drive car on the road in the US, I can see no
advantage except, may be on narrow, twisty roads... but the problem of
overtaking (passing) cars more than negates that advantage, in my opinion...

Jacques Le Clainche
VARA 1960 Austin-Healey Sprite #4, F Production