Re: Tonneau Bar Addition

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tonneau Bar Addition
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 18:13:13 EDT
In a message dated 8/26/01 11:10:32 AM, DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

<< In a message dated 8/25/2001 8:55:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu writes:

> That was a bit rude. I went to look as I am interested in doing this my
> self. I never joined the midgetsprite list @ yahoo because I get too much
> email as it is. I had to join, just to see the photos.
>  >>

We are signed onto two groups or clubs that we have no interest in.  However,
you must join the club to look at pictures.  Sign on, don't have them notify
you of mail--maybe they'll get the hint as well as the bump on the clicker
that they're looking for.  Most of the stuff in midgetsprite is a duplicate
of what is on this spridgets list and you don't have to stay online for hours
to read it here.  Best of all, you don't have to "join" every time you want
to look at a picture.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)