Re: Re[2]: Try again.. About Ed

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Try again.. About Ed
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 05:58:54 EDT
In a message dated 8/27/2001 10:51:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kgb@clipper.net writes:

> As far as Gary & I are concerned, you can talk any way you want to, as
> long as you send us a Tennessee Country Ham.

Hey, I am on a rigid low fat diet these days, but let my hair down (what is
left of it) and enjoyed a stack of hotcakes and a side of TN country ham last
Saturday morning.  I was on my way to get lottery tickets in KY and stopped
in Oneida, TN, up on the Cumberland plateau, at a little motel restaurant.
Good Eating!!  And I have no guilt!  8^)
--David C.