Palo Alto Day before tour

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Palo Alto Day before tour
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 08:57:15 -0700
Hi All,

Just wondering if the Day before brit car tour is still on also.  Not
the one from British Car Mag, but the organized tour that stayed
together.  Rich Hill do you have any info on it?  They called it the
DBDBT or something like that.  Anyone have any info on it?  We already
know about the British car Magazine tour, but it is grab a map and more
like a rally.  We like to stay with a group and tour the countryside.

Rick