Meatfest Green Lake 2001

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Meatfest Green Lake 2001
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 12:31:23 -0500
Hey y'all,

It's that time of the year... when Flounder gets a hankerin' to whip up on
some baby back ribs, and other assorted animal parts, with home made rubs
and sauces, and burn them beyond recognition. A good vet will  never be
able to save them....

Where? My summer place at Green Lake, WI?

When? This Saturday. Then you can still get home for all those other boring
parties you must attend.

Why? Because these pigs needed killin' & grillin'

We'll be serving a Thicko favorite, "Leave Your Mind Behind Margaritas"
(Ask Amy H how "effective" they are...)

Who? Everyone (except Just Brits Ed...if he wants to come, there will be a
water baptism, followed by a baptism by fire, then a thorough de-lousing
with the beer choice of the day, and his profuse mea culpas... and we'll
toss him some bones...)

I can sleep about  8 in beds and couches. Additional floor space, tent
space, motor home space, or local hotel space available for those that
require overnight accommodations.

Bring a friend. Bring a significant other. Bring a goat and a dwarf if
they're well behaved. Some of you Spridget guys need to get your sorry
asses out to this party. The Thicktones "unplugged" will be there for your
listening pleasure and to annoy the neighbors.

What do I need from you? Well... an RSVP would be good to start. Maybe a
few other things will be needed... I'll keep you posted.

Flounder
Mr. Meat
The Boss With the Sauce