Mythology was Re: Re[2]: Try again.. About Ed

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, pythias@pacifier.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Mythology was Re: Re[2]: Try again.. About Ed
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 15:41:03 -0400
At least according to "Clash of the Titans" - I love that movie! Also in the
movie the head still worked (and snakes still alive) even after the head wa
severed from Medusa's body, AND had the same effect on other gorgons!

BTW, is that movie based on a specific mythological story, or is it a modern
story using mythological characters?

Mythological names are popular with computer geeks. One place I worked the
server we kept our project on was named "sisyphus" after a guy who was doomed
for eternity to pushing a rock uphill and having it roll back down. Seemed
appropriate to that project. Might be a good name for my car! ;-)

Found a cool site for this kind of stuff: http://www.pantheon.org

Eddie
1971 Midget