New Bonneville, RE: Project wanted

To: "Larry Dickstein" <bugide@solve.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Bonneville, RE: Project wanted
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 19:45:03 -0700 m>
Not along the same idea, but have you taken a look at the new (soulless?)
Triumph Bonneville? Kawasaki makes one similar to their 60s rip-off of the
Bonneville the W650. I might get one in a year or so when some used models
start showing up. The only thing that bugs me about the new Bonneville is
there is no kick start or tach! So pissed. The W650 indeed has both, which
is why I am still hesitating between the two.

Nice site comparing both: http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/6666/retro.htm

The w650: http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/6666/w650-specs.htm

The Bonneville: http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/6666/bonni-specs.htm

Interesting stuff.