In need of an original part

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: In need of an original part
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 10:04:09 -0700 (PDT)
Hey folks. I'm in need of the winged Austin Healey
Sprite Bonnet emblem.'

I ordered one from MOSS and it's the worst
looking/quality plastic piece of crap I've ever seen!
Is there anyone out there with an original with the
clips to hold it that might be willing to part with
it?
I'm in the process of bringing my 64 Sprite back from
the grave and would appreciate an original Bonnet
Emblem.

Thanks in advance,

Dan

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
64 Sprite (Rotary Project)
Alexandria, Va.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/