Re: Under carpeting

To: Glenn Cummins <rglenn@netdoor.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Under carpeting
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:48:12 -0700 (PDT)
Try this product
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&PartNumber=268-020&DID=7 . It's a
bit cheaper than Dynamat and works quite well. I have al over the inside of my
F150. Makes a major difference in road noise. Some of the "we tight" audio guys
use some sort of roofing product avaialble at Franks favorite home improvement
store. I saved the link with the info but lost it with the recent server and
computer crashes.--- Glenn Cummins  wrote:> Anyone ever use "Dynamat?" I know
its pricey, but> I've heard a few people> who swear by it.  Any comments?> >
Glenn C.> '74 Midget>

Herby64 MKII Sprite - Herbytoy (under construction?)62 MKII Sprite - no name
yet (new driver)www.herbytoys.com