Interesting item on eBay web site item#594642761: Austin-Healey MG Midge

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#594642761: Austin-Healey MG Midget parts + repair books
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 05:30:00 PDT
Apparently these bidders don't have access to these manuals. If any lister is
interested, a local parts store has a few of these on the rack. If any lister
wants one, contact me. I don't want to make any profit. You can have it for my
cost plus postage.
jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

I saw this item for sale at eBayMotors, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  Austin-Healey MG Midget parts + repair books
Seller: decorobot
Starts: Aug-23-01 13:05:29 PDT
Ends:   Aug-30-01 13:05:29 PDT
Price:  Currently $25.50
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=594642761

Item Description:
        I'm selling TWO different manuals:
1. Austin-Healy Sprite and MG Midget PARTS CATALOG Edition SPM 2.4 (1979) 56
pgs VG condition
2. The Haynes Books (66015 265) Automotive Repair manual for Austin-Healy MG
Midget Sprite years 1958-1980 250 pgs 9" x 12" VERY COMPLETE INFO! 1990 ressing
in VG condition!

Both books are hard to find and out of print, the parts book is especially rare!
Buyer to add $4 shiiping USA and $6 shipping elsewhere.
No paypal.

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com