Bugeyeing to Lime Rock

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Bugeyeing to Lime Rock
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 19:53:38 EDT
Listers,

Just finished an oil change on the bugeye in preparation for tomorrow's drive
to Lime Rock for the vintage weekend.  Celebrated with an ice-cold Yuengling
Lager from the case I purchased when bringing #1 son to school in Philly last
weekend.

Miscellaneous thoughts while listening to the radio while stuck in shore
traffic on the NJ Tpk:

Any coincidence that Tom's River Lincoln-Mercury was offering credit to
people with "no credit, bad credit, or bankruptcies"?

My favorite was "MITSUBISHI!, ZERO down, ZERO a month"  Wonder if anyone saw
the irony of "Mitsubishi" and "Zero" in the same sentence?

Rick