Re: Mini Fan

To: Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mini Fan
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 22:44:40 -0400
One Larry to another:

11 blades on a fan?? That's crowded!!

Now that I think of it, don't most fans have an uneven number of blades??
Seems to me that an even number would be easier to balance. Maybe not. I am
not a mathematician, although I play one on television.

OK I am willing to endure another of Ron's lectures to understand this.
Although I don't think it fits in his repertoire.

Larry

BTW what exactly is a "fan file"??

--

Larry Macy