Re: Those bearings...Reply

To: adrian@workgroup.net
Subject: Re: Those bearings...Reply
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 22:29:47 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/1/2001 9:03:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
adrian@workgroup.net writes:

> but it's hard to get motivated to work on that car, since it'd be time I
> could spend rebuilding the motor for the purple car.  The idea was to just
> "quickly" replace the bearings and get it drivable.  But on the other hand,
> it annoyed me, so the only solution to being annoyed is to beat it, in
> other words fix it.  Spent the day today up at Big South Fork

I hear that. I spend so much time working on my '79 that I haven't touched my
project '67 for months.  And I would really rather be driving the '67.  Big
South Fork--one of my revered places.  Did you know I guided backcountry for
years at Big South Fork?  Still do sometimes.

--David C.