Re: Getting the drive shaft in the tranny

To: SDOliner@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Getting the drive shaft in the tranny
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 17:24:21 -0700
David,

Just slip it one when there are just a few inches before it's all the way
hoem. Just leave enough room to slip your hand in, it only takes a
second... done it many times. Just be sure the engine is secure and not
likely to slip. A coat hanger also works if you have good fishing skills.
Some guys use masking tape or newspaperto hold the yoke stiff. It will tear
free one you drive the car anyway.   Best done with a buddy present, JIC.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints