Re: Cherry Red paint code?

To: froggi@cdsnet.net, Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Cherry Red paint code?
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 11:48:54 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Hi Herb,

Guards Red is way off the red scale from Cherry Red. Guards Red has a lot
of orange in it and is very bright. My MGBGT was Guards Red and I loved it!
I'm doing the '68 Sprite in Viper Red which is nearly identical. Cherry red
is a much darker shade of red. I believe it has more blue in it. Anyway,
the guy wants to stay original.

Thanks,

Gerard

P.S. Check the luggage tags link, I've added a bunch more samples... one of
your favorites is there. You know what else these would be great for...?
Hanging from your rear view mirror an club events and shows to help friends
find/identify you.

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/luggage_tags/luggage.htm

Gerard

--