Re: emails

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: emails
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 17:00:17 -0400
Hey! That's Georgia, not Tennessee! Wasn't it the Cahulawassee River,
a fictitious composite of 3 real Georgia rivers Dickey had been down,
including the Chattahoochee?. BTW, I've followed the 'Hooch from the
dammed lake up to its source in the Sprite. A one-time beautiful
drive, but now only good very early in the morning and only in the
off season. I've also followed the little source stream up into the
hills and stuffed my hand into the decaying leaves on the hillsides
and mountainsides and felt the barest hint of the trickles that
eventually, with millions (?) of their kin, feed into the river that
eventually powers Atlanta and waters Atlanta, and in the end, carries
away Atlanta's waste.

>For those Tennessee listers................. "Squeal like a piggerboy!!"
>

>>   Wiedemeyer wrote:
>>  >What's a "piggerboy"?!
>>  >
>  > >Bob

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision
<http://www.molvis.org/molvis>
<mailto: jboatri@emory.edu>