Re: Reds RE: Cherry Red paint code?

To: Toby Atwater <tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com>, Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> o m>
Subject: Re: Reds RE: Cherry Red paint code?
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 20:33:54 -0400
I guess I just don't get it. Why do you guys think an LBC should be red??
There are lots of other colours out there and far too many LBC's are red
(esp MGA's) Even if you want to go with an original colour there are others
besides RED. BRG, Brooklands Green, Tartan Yellow, Tahiti Blue, and MORE.
Anything but RED.

This came up on the MG list today as somebody was looking to paint an A, he
included Red as an option.

Be original, as Apple says "Think Different". No More Red!!

Do you think I don't like red?? - Well I do, but IMHO there are way too many
LBC's in red as it is.

Larry

--

Larry Macy