Re: project to daily driver...

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: project to daily driver...
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 08:52:27 -0400 FILETIME=[28E576D0:01C134E0]
my first car was a festiva...reluctantly sold it to by a tracker (to pull a
sailboat) - sold that for another tracker and then traded that in this
summer for my midget and 84 volvo...  wish I still had the festiva though.
I loved that car - all this talk of them is making me a little nostaligic :)
!

ps.  199 emails for 3 days (mostly listers...)
pps.  finished the last Major house projects this weekend...now finally on
to the midet (in between grading papers) :)!!
ppps.  She finally told me her name - its Anne...(Dad doesn't think she's a
she though and I know he doesn't believe her name is Anne, but I swear she
told me while I was pretending we were on a long drive in the driveway!!)
Anyone else have such issues?