Re: bump stop rubbers

To: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: bump stop rubbers
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 08:29:32 -0700
Jeff,

If you're asking about a semi-eliptic type, they are just pushed on. The
fastener on the axle looks like a big nail head. If you can get some
silicon spray or rubber lube in there first, it might make it easier, but
otherwise just twist as you pull. you'll definately want some rubber lube
when you put them back on.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -