Re: 100 mph Tape

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: 100 mph Tape
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 10:36:05 -0700
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I had it always referred to as 600 MPH tape by the Air Force Sgt. who kept me in
good supply.  Wish he hadn't retired!!!  It was used, among other places, to
smooth over temporary fixture on jets that they added extra external fuel tanks
to ferry them long distances.

When my Morris rear floors started to rust I put it on it on the outside.
Lasted
about 10 years before I had to reapply.  REALLY good stuff!