looking for a Bugeye

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: looking for a Bugeye
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 16:16:25 -0700
Hello,

I'm new to the whole Sprite thing, although I almost bought one 8 years
ago.  I am looking at buying a Bugeye within the next few months and
figured I would ask here first.

I'm looking for something that doesn't need much work (if any at all).
Since I am new at this I want to start with something that already runs
and drives (restoring them will come later :-) ) and is relatively rust
free.   I am open to just about anything, but I would prefer it not to
have wire wheels or a luggage rack......an upgraded engine (1275) would
be great, but not necessarily a requirement.

Please LMK if there are any out there.  My price cap is
$7500......hopefully I can find something in that range.

BTW......I'm in the Denver/Boulder area, but would travel out of state
for the right one.

Thanks.

Mike Valentine

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!