heading for the glen

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: heading for the glen
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 20:40:08 -0000
we will be rolling out in the morning for watlins glen to participate in the
svra's zippo vintage g.p. .  evrything is packed in the lust bus and i'm way
too ready......(i think?).    the '62 morgan is loaded up and my '59 saab is
loaded up and personally i cannot wait to get to the track!  if you are
heading up for the event look for the bright oarnge saab...ya can't miss me!
and we probably will be at seneca lodge's bar in the evenings.   just look
for the good guy's in black "speed research and restoration vintage racing"
t shirts. (or follow the sweet smell of burning castor oil in my 2 stroke
saab)   and if ya broke something?   we carry a mig welder and numerous
wierd spares !  if we have what you need we will be glad to help you!  just
ask!

chuck.
oh boy-o-boy-o-boy-o-boy!