Re: A grand day out (long)

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, cbking@mail.alum.rpi.edu
Subject: Re: A grand day out (long)
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 09:47:47 -0400
Cc: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, Spridget mail list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
On Thursday 06 September 2001 08:27 am, Brad Fornal wrote:
> Yes, Wallace and Gromit. For the uninitiated, this is a wonderful all ages
> claymation form the country of our cars. If you have not seen it, of one of
> the other 2 you should rent one for the kids if nothing else. They are alot

And just for reference, the other two films are "A Close Shave" and "The
Wrong Trousers". That last one is my favorite - a thieving penguin,
mechanical pants, and a wonderfully funny chase scene on a model train!
Cracks me up every time! I think you can get a DVD with all three on it.

Eddie
1971 Midget