RE: Paint source for purple midge

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f86JMpP19426
Subject: RE: Paint source for purple midge
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 15:27:44 -0400
Black tulip is a dark purple, whereas aconite is sort of a bright Barney
(the dinosaur) purple.  I know some people who went with aconite because
it was original for their year (they wanted "purple") and was shocked at
how it turned out.  Pays to see what the color you're painting your car
looks like first.  :-)

When we painted mine, it cross-referenced to a '95 BMW M3 color, but I
don't have the paint code with me.  Also, you can go to a paint shop and
have them mix a little and spray a card for you.  You can see some
photos of my black tulip project at the link below.

Adrian
http://www.midgetweb.com