Re: too much noise, not enough car stuff

To: "Steve Jones" <s-jones@swbell.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: too much noise, not enough car stuff
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 21:05:16 -0500
<<"I passed the 10,000 (YES) unread e-mails about non-car crap.Sorry guys,
but
I'm off to find a list where they exchange car info. ; )"
NOW see what you people have done! Gone and pissed off a perfectly good
paying customer, just because you people have lives, other interests, and
sometimes talk to girls and stuff doesn't mean everybody does....">>

Just in case I missed something??  If ya ain't reading "messages" then whay
the hell are you "saving" them, Steve?????????

Enquiring minds NEED to "know"!!!!

B.V.

Ed