Tire Sizes WAS: tires?

To: "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Tire Sizes WAS: tires?
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 03:18:46 -0500 FILETIME=[F734E050:01C1383E]
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
First thing i thought when i read this was "How the hell did you get 185's
on there?"  Then i read you had abnormally wide rims.  I have 155/80R13's on
my '61, but exactly how wide can I go?  I do have Vega rims if that makes a
difference.  However, I'd like to find some nice vented steel ones as my car
was meant to have.  What's the widest anyone has on stock rims?  Anyone have
experience with the Vegas?

-Ryan Irwin
'61 Midget - 155/80R13
'90 240SX - 215/55R15  (be nice to make those fit, eh?)