Re: Color again wasRE: tires?

To: "Toby Atwater" <tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Color again wasRE: tires?
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 21:11:28 +1000
The colour of the car is "Champion Red", but the colour in the images is not
quite the same colour!!! The images show a colour closer to "Monza Red"

I should also say that the car looks better in the photos than it does in
real life....

The photos were taken by Marshall Cass. He does motorsport photography
in NSW. IMHO, he takes the best shots of any of the people I've purchased
from.

As for the wipers, I had to borrow the wipers because I left mine at home
(900 miles away). I had only just finished the paint job before the car went
on the trailer! The paint in the images is straight off the gun -- wasn't even
buffed yet!

Mike