Steel fuel line front to back

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Steel fuel line front to back
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 21:07:56 -0400
A while back I had asked about where to find 1/4" fuel steel fuel
line.  Most people replied that any good auto parts store will have a
25 or 50 foot roll for sale.  Not anywhere around me.   I finally
ordered a 25 foot roll from Summit Racing.  I now have a one piece
solid fuel line that runs from the electric fuel pump in the back to
the fuel regulator that I added in the engine compartment.  Looks good
and work like a champ.  The hardest part was figuring out where to put
the correct bends, but it came out fine.  I just flared both ends and
used flare nuts to fasten it to the pump and pressure regulator.  I
was not happy with all the splices (5 four total) that the original DPO
modified line had.

To the person who offered to buy and send me a roll thanks, but I lost
(read removed by mistake) your message.

 All net, All LBC.

--
Later,
 Bill                          mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net

"The Weekly World News, read it, belive it"
77 Midget
90 Shar-Pei