Re: brake hydraulic light switch

To: Geoff Branch <gjbranch@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: brake hydraulic light switch
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:32:00 -0700
Cc: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
When I changed the switch on my Bugeye there was no problem at all.  I posed the
same question to the list last year.  Bob Kitterer was the one that told me to
just
change it and don't worry about bleeding the brakes. Just unscrewed the switch
and
replaced it and went on my merry way WITH brake lights.  This worked this way
both
times I changed it.  The first switch was a used one that was supposed to be a
good
one, but proved itself otherwise.
Mike MacLean Supercharged 60 Sprite