1960 Sprite on ebay.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 1960 Sprite on ebay.
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 23:30:23 -0500 FILETIME=[7922A7E0:01C13A7A]
This is a beaut.  Supposedly unrestored, but perfect with only 23,000 miles.
  It looks gorgeous, and even if the story wern't true, it is worth a look
at.  It started at 13,000 and no one has bid on it.

There are tons of pictures, showing things I haven't seen in any of the
other pics on the web, including original rubber matting.  It is ebay Item #
595210135.  If I had any money or a place to put it I wouldn't post this.
Someone wanting an easy ticket to the concours should snap this up.

Matt
97 Ford escort and dreams.