Re: factory hardtop

To: SDOliner@aol.com, higgs@cgocable.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: factory hardtop
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 05:32:35 EDT
Gregg,
I tend to agree with Dave on his $500 estimate.  That by the way is in US
dollars. Big selling feature is if your hard top has the original off white
cloth weather stripping.  Near impossible to find now adays.  However,
several years ago someone sent me a sample of some they were reproducing.  It
was perfect.  Problem is I can't for the life of me remember who it was that
sent it.
george marinos
sprite MKII HAN6