Re: black tuesday hits close to home! NO LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: black tuesday hits close to home! NO LBC
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 21:29:48 -0400
I catch a ride to the Pentagon most mornings on my way to the FAA building
in downtown DC.  I was on the sidewalk at the Pentagon this morning around
the corner from where the plane went in, just a little bit before it
happened.
They've been doing construction all summer to move the bus area further away
from the building, for security reasons. Doesn't help much when the attack
comes from the air.  We're gonna have to take a look at that problem.... the
Pentagon being right next to Reagan  National.

They kicked us out of our building today, but we're back to work tomorrow.
Not gonna give terrorists any satisfaction.