Casualties

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Casualties
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 23:49:48 -0500 FILETIME=[49F70700:01C13B46]
I hate to address it that way, but it seems I've gotten through this with a
very low number, considering i have many, many friends at New York U, less
than a mile away.  A good friend at MIT knew one person on flight 175 out of
Boston, and a friend in lower manhattan had a good friend that's still
"missing in action".  But it's great to hear that Graz is fine, and Peter Dunn
is alive.  I hope with all my heart that everyone else came through this with
minimal losses.

I'm dreading seeing my phone bill for today alone.

Glad to be alive, and still proud to be an American,
Ryan Irwin
'61 Midget