RE: Report from DC

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, "JustBrits" <justbrits@home.com>
Subject: RE: Report from DC
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 07:32:33 -0700
Cc: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>, <ATWEDITOR@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Robert Shlafer wrote:

> Average Arab has so little to lose by
> misbehaving.

Robert,

I hope that this is the anger and frustration you feel at the events of
yesterday and that neither you nor anyone else on the list really believes
this.  This is the type of thinking that led to Executive Order 1066 which
locked up thousands of American citizens in concentration camps simply
because they were of Japanese parentage.

When we began to think like this we will destroy the very things that made
the US a great country, THEN the terrorists will have destroyed America and
won their battle.

Hal