Re: [midgetsprite] Todays USA sad news

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Todays USA sad news
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:10:38 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 09/12/2001 4:07:14 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

> Now we must
> calmly and accurately pinpoint the perpetrators of this war-act and then
> provide them and their safekeepers with a "Hiroshima" of their own.  Not
> nuclear, mind you, but a scorcher that will destroy their organization.
> And
> continue until that objective is complete and the world is again a
> "relatively" safe place.
>
> --David C.

Oh hell Dave...let's nuke 'em till they glow...we got lots of oil in Alaska.

Seriously, I truly feel we should use any and all weapons at our disposal to
stop this crap NOW.  The popular press, (anybody read Clancy?) has been
warning us for years that we were perfect targets for terrorist.  Now that we
should all understand this without question, it time for us to do something
about it.

If the bast@$ds are in Afganistan, we need to bring Afganistan to it's knees
and rid their government of anyone that allowed the terrorists safe harbor in
that country.

Yes we need to punish the terrorist organizations, but we also have to make
it very, very unhealthy for anyone or anyplace to aid them in any way.

R. Houston