Re: Photos of the trade center

To: "Charles Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Photos of the trade center
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 13:56:21 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Really eerie. Though I didn't take the time to look, a few people here at my
comapny said you could get a good view from Watchung Reservation.

My brother up till recently worked in Jersey City. His former boss is still
working on the project there, and said that he came out of his office upon
hearing a big boom. It's a construction site, so he thought some construction
material was dropped. He came out just in time to clearly see the second plane
slam into the second WTC tower. My brother says his boss nearly got physically
sick at the sight....

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
'79 Midget