Re: Anti-terrorism

To: "Lee S. Mairs" <lmairs@cox.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Anti-terrorism
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 00:51:43 -0400 FILETIME=[1DA94E30:01C13C11]
Cc: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Yes!  Yes!  Yes!  The most important thing is to search out the terrorist
leader and get rid of him.  Instituting more idiotic safety rules to make
our lives more miserable is not the answer; nor is sitting here wringing our
hands, building memorials, and putting our lives on hold.  All of that lets
the terrorists know that they were able to get the best of us.

Bob