Re: Hmmmmmmm.

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Hmmmmmmm.
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 07:52:30 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Damn Straight, I think we do as well. Sounds like the Congress is going to
give Little Bush his chance to go knock the hell out of them. And NATO,
Russia, China and others are along for the ride.

The reaction of the NATO allies is unprecedented. But it is the right thing
to do in reaction to unprecedented "Acts of War"

Also the BBC is reporting that the Taliban is talking extradition of "him",
trying to save their own asses.

Too little - Too late IMO

Larry

--