Re: NFL games cancelled, Larry to finish Midget int.

To: macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu, tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NFL games cancelled, Larry to finish Midget int.
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:24:49 EDT
In a message dated 9/13/01 2:00:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu writes:

> I am
> hoping to cheer for the Denver Broncos and the Philadelphia Eagles this

- - - - - - - - - - - -

No you won't.  This just in from CNN.  All NFL games cancelled for this
weekend.

"We in the National Football league have decided that our priorities for this
weekend are to pause, grieve and reflect," commissioner Paul Tagliabue said
in a statement. "It is a time to tend to families and neighbors and all those
wounded by these horrific acts of terrorism."

So you will have time to finish the Midget interior!

Sorry, Larry!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget