The Times They are a Changing

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: The Times They are a Changing
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 13:40:26 -0600
To All My American Friends
I have been lurking since Tuesday, feeling very emotional and not sure how
to express my profound grief, sympathy and anger.   To read over the past 2
days that it appears all of my fellow listers have apparently escaped
relatively safely has been positive news.  But I know that the true depth
of the human tragedy is yet to really unfold.  The prayers of my family are
with all of you, and indeed everyone who has been affected by these acts of
incredible violence.

Today I happened to pick up Bob Dylan's new CD entitled Love and
Theft.   To my surprise, it is a two CD set with only two previously
recorded tunes on the second CD - I Was Young When I Left Home and The
Times They Are a Changing.  The second tune made me weep.   Indeed our
world has changed and I am sure will change in ways we can't yet imagine.

God bless you all.
Dave
Calgary